Monday, March 8, 2010

Fabulous Fonts!

I have always loved fonts and I'm looking for new fonts all the time. Most of the fonts I collected I never used, so today I did some MAJOR spring cleaning in my fonts folder and now I only have about 600 fonts left. I organized them all by type in my Linotype Fontexplorer. It was a lot of work but I'm happy I finally did it!!

I figured I'd share some of my favorites -- I linked the previews to where you can download them.

A Bite

Adler

Batik Regular

Carbonated Gothic

CK Cursive

Daisy Wheel

DSP Henrietta ($1.99)

Geo Sans Light

Hobbes

Jellyka, Saint-Andrew's Queen

Kingthings Trypewriter 2

Men In Black Credits

Primer Apples

SNF Georgiana ($3.00)

Splendid 66

SS Whimsy

VT Bulletin


Happy downloading :)

1 comment:

  1. oh fab list!! Thanks for sharing! I added a few to my collection ;)

    ReplyDelete