Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Creative Team Call by Vinnie Pearce Design!!

Whoohoo... I just read that Vinnie Pearce is having a CT-Call and I'm SO going to apply for the job!!
My 6 month term being part of the Digital Elite Team at DSP is coming to an end and I have decided not to go for a second term... but I simply can not pass on the opportunity to be on Vinnie's CT!
She has been my favorite designer since she started sharing her beautiful designs on her blog and I have followed her ever since... guess I'm a Vinnie stalker, lol.
I LOVE (and own most of) her designs and I always get inspired by her fabulous layouts, her challenges and other fun projects, she's such an artist and a really nice person too! :) It would be an absolute honour to be on her CT!
I'm off to send my application now, the call closes tomorrow.. talk about last minute ;)

"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved"
Supplies used: Changes - Full Kit by Vinnie Pearce Design, Give Me Simple - Template Pack 02 by Vinnie Pearce Design

No comments:

Post a Comment